Modern two-bedroom apartment in the centrum
This Budapest apartment is suitable for the accommodation of maximum 5 people and ideal for families with children, couples, friends and business travelers.
The apartment is noon smooking. Our apartment has the following facilities:Living room: sofa bed (140*200), coffee table, standing lamp, LCD TV, mirror, dining table and chairsKitchen: electric stove and oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, microwave, plates and pans Bedrooms: both of the bedrooms have double bed (160*200), bedside table, wardrobe
Bathroom: shower, toilet, washing machineAdditional accessories: bed linen, towels, iron and board, hair dryerParking: secured public parking is located 450 meters from the apartment. Parking charge is 15 EUR/day.Special services on request: - transfer from the airport for our guests from 30 euro (one way).Important! There is no reception. Please, let us know the exact time of your arrival and we will be waiting for you at the apartment.Fee for late check in after 9 PM. local time:-25 euro between 9PM. and 11PM-45 euro between 11PM. and 2 AM.If you have more questions, please, contact us!
This large two-bedroom apartment in the downtown of Budapest is 800 meters away from the Danube bank and the Liberty Bridge. “Kálvin tér” metro station of the M3 line is just 5 minutes’ walk. Public transport is excellent so the city’s sights are easily accessible.
There are ATMs, Banks, supermarkets, restaurants and fast food nearby.
- 500 meter to one of the best market halls of the world called the Great Market Hall of Budapest, once referred in a CNN article as one of the most fantastic market halls in Europe.
- 5 minutes walk to the Hungarian National Museum which awaits those interested in Hungarian culture and history on 8.000 square meters.
- Dohany Street Synagogue, this largest Synagouge in Europe and this is the symbol hungarian Judaism.
- Only 2 tram stops away on the Buda side of the Danube the renowned Gellért Hotel Spa can be found with a number of wellness and health facilities.
- One of the most popular pedetsrian street, the Ráday street.
- The Liberty Bridge is a 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
How to get us:
- Transfer: we offer airport transfer to our guests from 20 euro. (one way). More information.
- Public transport from the airport: take a bus number 200E from the airport to its terminal “Köbány Kispest” metro station. Take metro M3 (blue) line to the “Kálvin tér” (9 stops). The whole jurney takes about 50 minutes.
- From Déli railway station: with red metro line (M2) 6 stops to the “Astoria” and walk 5 minutes to Kálvin square.
- From Keleti railway station: with M4 metro (green line) 5 stops to the Kálvin square. (10 minutes)
- From Nyugati railway station: with M3 metro (blue line) 4 stops to Kálvin square. (15 minutes)